Cook, store and heat again!
Balancing work and family life is often a headache. The juggle between work, school children, sports activities … while ensuring that everyone eats healthily. And eating healthily starts with making very good dishes: take time and have fun in the kitchen! With the COOK&HEAT range of Pyrex® it is no longer a problem. The various dishes in borosilicate glass, allow you to cook and bake, then cool, store and reheat in the microwave, according to your needs. Equipped with a patented lid with valves, especially developed to release steam, quality and speed are finally combined!
– Thanks to it’s patented lid with steam valves, easily reheat your meals in the microwave. No more unnecessary food splatters in the microwave
– Airtight BPA-free lid with sliding valve and locking clip lid, allows you to store your meals in the fridge.
– Stackable ideal for saving fridge space
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
– Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
– Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of – 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
– BPA free, hygienic material that doesn’t retain stains or odours
– Scratch resistant
|Min. temperature :||-40°C|
|Max. temperature :||300°C|
|Oven compatible :||Yes|
|Microwave compatible :||Yes|
|Freezer compatible :||Yes|
|Hobs compatible :||No|
There are no reviews yet.